Trekking in the Annapurna region is a treat for people with different interests and expectations. It offers a great variety of mountain sceneries, flora and fauna, cultural and religious experiences and other adventures. This particular route provides you the best trekking experience with the Highest Tilicho Lake, the world renowned high Thorung la pass and then the descent to Kaligandaki valley.
Welcome to Kathmandu, Nepal.
On this day, you can take a personal or guided tour of the city.
This day you will stay in Manang to rest as well as to acclimatize to the higher altitudes and thinning air.
You explore around the Lake to experience the rough and wild beauty that the area is. It is also possible to cross the Meso Kanto La pass to Jomsom which is an alternative route to world famous Thorung La pass (5425 m) of Annapurna Circuit.
You travel by Jeep from jomsom - pokhara as well which might take you around 8-9 hrs in a dusty and ups down roads
The Trek Cost Includes:
- All the International and Departure Transfers
- Pre and Post Trek deluxe star Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and in Pokhara
- Domestic airport Transfers
- Private transportation to Besisahar
- Domestic Flight to Kathmandu from Pokhara
- Half Day Guided Cultural Sightseeing
- Comprehensive Trekking Map
- Authentic Nepali Welcome Dinner
- All the accommodation and full board meals and hot beverages on trek
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project Permit
- Our Extensive Knowledgeable Licensed Guides and porter services with porter gears
- Field staff Insurances
- Private Transportation to / from Nayapool
- Domestic Airport Tax
- Private Car to Kathmandu from Pokhara
- Dawn Jackets, Sleeping bag, walking poles, duffel bag, facilitiies
- Extensive First aid medical kit
- Quick Rescue supporting services in case of Emergency
- Extra snacks services
- Satellite phone/Communication services in case of Emergency
- Applicable government Taxes
- Himalayan Eco Trek Team Management
The Trek cost excludes:
- All the personal expenses like Alcoholic beverages, Bottled drinks etc.
- Medical and Travel Insurances
- International Airfare and taxes
- Visa Fees
- Emergency Helicopter Rescue charges
- Main Meals in Kathmandu